Be sure to subscribe and receive:
- Notifications about participation.
- Up-to-date information on survey reports.
- News, research & promotions.
Full Price: $800
Price with Member Discount: $680
Members save money! How do I become a member?
Members of the following are eligible for a 15% discount. For membership information, please contact the association directly:
- flexible benefits
- health spending accounts
- sick leave/short-term disability insurance
- prescription drugs & extended health plans
- vision care
- hearing care
- paramedical & psychologist services
- dental plans
- long-term disability insurance
- group life insurance
- critical illness insurance
- accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- employee assistance programs
- retirement benefits
Data broken out by:
- Professional & Technical
- Clerical/Administrative Support
- Hourly Workers
CompEssentials includes a pdf report and is available for download with purchase.
CompPlus, our online tool, enables you to:
- segment data by:
- economic sector
- full-time employees
- exclude or include your organization’s data in your analysis (available to participants only)
CompEssentials is included with CompPlus.
Participants receive complimentary access to CompPlus (a $1,500 value).
While the mix of participating organizations varies every year, the typical mix is:
Survey results are broken out by economic sector to enable you to target your salaries, as appropriate.
Participating stretches your HR dollars by giving you…
A 50% discount
Complimentary access to CompPlus – our online sorting tool (a $1,500 value)
Complimentary report on actual & projected salary increases (a $1,500 value)
Participation is open from May through August, annually. Results available in October.
Note: Reports are offered exclusively for the internal compensation planning activities of individual employers. Reports are not available to libraries, career placement centers, HR consulting firms or any other entity that could re-sell the data, make it available to the general public or use the data in its commercial activities. WCBC reserves to right to accept or decline participation/purchase requests.