- Participant* price: $449
- Non-participant price: $900
*Participation does not commit your organization to purchasing a survey – it guarantees the participant discount.
- flexible benefits
- health spending accounts
- sick leave/short-term disability insurance
- prescription drugs & extended health plans
- vision care
- hearing care
- paramedical & psychologist services
- dental plans
- long-term disability insurance
- group life insurance
- critical illness insurance
- accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- employee assistance programs
- retirement benefits
Data broken out by:
- Professional & Technical
- Hourly Workers
CompEssentials includes both an excel spreadsheet and pdf report and is available for download with purchase.
CompPlus, our online tool, enables you to:
- segment data by:
- economic sector
- full-time employees
- exclude or include your organization’s data in your analysis (available to participants only)
CompEssentials is included with CompPlus.
Participants receive complimentary access to CompPlus (a $1,700 value).
While the mix of participating organizations varies every year, the typical mix is:
Participating stretches your HR dollars by giving you…
A 50% discount for those who decide to purchase the results
Complimentary access to CompPlus – our online sorting tool (a $1,700 value)
Complimentary report on actual & projected salary increases (a $1,700 value)
WCBC’s 2017-18 surveys are still available for purchase.
Note: Reports are offered exclusively for the internal compensation planning activities of individual employers. Reports are not available to libraries, career placement centers, HR consulting firms or any other entity that could re-sell the data, make it available to the general public or use the data in its commercial activities. WCBC reserves to right to accept or decline participation/purchase requests.