Be sure to subscribe and receive:
- Notifications about participation.
- Up-to-date information on survey reports.
- News, research & promotions.
Every HR professional needs to know what other organizations are doing with regard to salary range and base salary increases, along with how those increases vary by industry, geographic area and position level.
As part of our annual data collection, WCBC surveys Canadian employers on their actual and planned salary increases and compensation policies.
Full Price: $1,500
Participants receive this report free of charge.
Compensation data collected:
- compensation administration of base salaries
- compensation administration of salary range structures
- actual base salary/range structure increases for current year
- projected base salary/range structure increases for upcoming year
Geographic regions covered:
Actual and projected increases to base salaries and range structures are reported as follows:
By Employee Group:
- Middle Management/Supervisory
- Professional & Technical
- Clerical & Administrative Support
- Hourly (non-union)
- Hourly (union)
By Economic Sector:
By Selected Industries:
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing
- Associations & Regulatory Bodies
- Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
- Administrative & Support, Waste Management & Remediation Services
- Educational Services
- Heath Care & Social Assistance
- Public Administration
While the mix of participating organizations varies every year, the typical mix is:
Note: Reports are offered exclusively for the internal compensation planning activities of individual employers. Reports are not available to libraries, career placement centers, HR consulting firms or any other entity that could re-sell the data, make it available to the general public or use the data in its commercial activities. WCBC reserves to right to accept or decline participation/purchase requests.