Be sure to subscribe and receive:
- Notifications about participation.
- Up-to-date information on survey reports.
- News, research & promotions.
Every HR professional needs to know what other organizations are doing with regard to salary range and base salary increases, along with how those increases vary by industry, geographic area and position level.
As part of our annual data collection, WCBC surveys Canadian employers on their actual and planned salary increases and compensation policies. Results are free to those who participate.
Participation opens May 1st, 2017.
Data collection closes August 31st, 2017.
Results are released before October 31st, 2017.
Results Free to Those Who Participate
Participant Price With Additional Member Discount
Non-Participant Price With Additional Member Discount
Members save money! How do I become a member?
Members of the following are eligible for a 15% discount. For membership information, please contact the association directly:
Compensation data collected:
- compensation administration of base salaries
- compensation administration of salary range structures
- actual base salary/range structure increases for current year
- projected base salary/range structure increases for upcoming year
Geographic regions covered:
Actual and projected increases to base salaries and range structures are reported as follows:
By Employee Group:
- Middle Management/Supervisory
- Professional & Technical
- Clerical & Administrative Support
- Hourly (non-union)
- Hourly (union)
By Economic Sector:
By Selected Industries:
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing
- Associations & Regulatory Bodies
- Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
- Administrative & Support, Waste Management & Remediation Services
- Educational Services
- Heath Care & Social Assistance
- Public Administration
Participation in our annual surveys is open to organizations with employees in Canada. No organization is too small or too large. While data collection in underway the mix of organizations is constantly in flux, however, the typical mix is:
Survey results are broken out by economic sector to enable you to target salary movement, as appropriate.
Note: Reports are offered exclusively for the internal compensation planning activities of individual employers. Reports are not available to libraries, career placement centers, HR consulting firms or any other entity that could re-sell the data, make it available to the general public or use the data in its commercial activities. WCBC reserves to right to accept or decline participation/purchase requests.