WCBC provides compensation and benefit consulting services to Canadian employers in a wide variety of industries. We are seeking a qualified individual to join our team.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Document Production: Typing letters, proposals, reports and creating dynamic PowerPoint presentations. Ensuring all document templates are in accordance with the Firm’s brand standards.
- Marketing Support: Designing advertising materials (brochures, digital ads, e-mails) and coordinating submission to advertising platforms.
- Client Project Involvement: Entering data, answering telephone/email enquiries regarding WCBC services and products, performing online research, compiling findings and updating databases.
- Office Coordination: Managing storage, cataloguing, archiving and retrieval of on-site and off-site physical or digital client files. Ensuring adequate office supplies are stocked. Ensuring office equipment vendors maintenance is carried out. Greeting visitors, screening mail, organizing deliveries and arranging meetings. Submitting routine tenant services requests to building management. Researching vendors/suppliers.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Proven experience in an administrative/support role, ideally in a heavily client-focused business.
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills (e.g. mail merges, document styles, headers/footers, creating complex tables, working with linked Excel/Word files, animating presentations, creating forms).
- Excellent communication skills (good English grammar and spelling, listening/comprehension).
- Understanding of graphic design principles (e.g. document layouts, colour schemes, image placement).
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision or direction.
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks to balance competing demands.
- Asks questions to ensure understanding.
Candidates with any of the following additional skills/experience will have a distinct advantage:
- Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel knowledge.
- Previous experience working with MS Access.
- Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Dreamweaver skills.
- WordPress or other web content management experience.
- Experience in a professional services firm environment.
Our office is located in downtown Vancouver. To apply please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com quoting: 11999-CS