Participation is easy:
- Register online.
- Receive your log-in information and follow the instructions to submit your compensation data online.
- WCBC will review your data to verify its accuracy and completeness. You may be contacted at this stage.
- WCBC will contact you when results are ready. You can download purchased reports online.
Participation in our annual surveys is open to every organization with employees in Canada. No organization is too small or too large. Typically the private sector accounts for 60-65% of the data contained in the survey while the public and not-for-profits account for 15-20% each. Note: the mix varies by survey.
Data is collected annually from February to July.
For a complete list of position descriptions please contact us.
- Data is collected and reported on salary ranges, base salaries and total cash (base salary plus bonus) in annual amounts effective September 1.
- Statistical breakdowns include: average, 25th, 50th and 75th percentiles weighted by company as well as incumbent.
- Data is segmented by province, city, sector, revenue, full-time employees and selected industries.
- All information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. The identities of all participants will be concealed during tabulation and the data of individual organizations will be anonymous in the survey report.
Compensation data is collected online or through electronic means.
All submissions to WCBC are reviewed thoroughly. Any missing or inappropriate data is verified before being included into the compensation database. If WCBC finds any data to be “extreme”, the data may be removed from the survey sample.
Not sure which survey is right for you? Please contact Krista Friesen for assistance:
email@example.com or (604) 683-9155
Note: Reports are offered exclusively for the internal compensation planning activities of individual employers. Reports are not available to libraries, career placement centers, HR consulting firms or any other entity that could re-sell the data, make it available to the general public or use the data in its commercial activities. WCBC reserves to right to accept or decline participation/purchase requests.