Participation is free and can done in the following steps:
- Register online using the button below from February-July each year.
- Receive your log-in information and follow the instructions to submit your compensation data online.
- WCBC will review your data to verify its accuracy and completeness. You may be contacted at this stage.
- WCBC will contact you when results are ready. You can download purchased reports online.
To receive the participation discount, you must provide data that correlates with that survey for the same year of purchase.
Participation in our annual surveys is open to organizations with employees in Canada. No organization is too small or too large. Typically, the private sector accounts for 60-65% of the data contained in the survey while the public and not-for-profits account for 15-20% each. Note: the mix varies by survey.
Data is collected annually from February to July.
- Data is collected and reported on salary ranges, base salaries and total cash (base salary plus bonus) in annual amounts effective July 1st.
- Statistical breakdowns include: average, 25th, 50th and 75th percentiles weighted by company as well as incumbent.
- Data is segmented by province, city, sector, revenue, full-time employees and selected industries.
CompPlus is our online sorting tool that allows you to slice and dice (filter) the data so you can zone in on the data you are looking for. CompPlus is free when you participate and purchase at least one survey.
Please follow the link below back to the Published Surveys main page, there you can scroll down and click on the purple boxes in order to download PDF information sheets on each survey. These information sheets will show you which positions are included in each survey, and they include a pricing list.
Compensation data is collected online or through electronic means.
All submissions to WCBC are reviewed thoroughly. Any missing or inappropriate data is verified before being included into the compensation database. If WCBC finds any data to be “extreme”, the data may be removed from the survey sample.
Not sure which survey is right for you? Please contact Megan Lizee for assistance:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 683-9155
Note: Reports are offered exclusively for the internal compensation planning activities of individual employers. Reports are not available to libraries, career placement centers, HR consulting firms or any other entity that could re-sell the data, make it available to the general public or use the data in its commercial activities. WCBC reserves to right to accept or decline participation/purchase requests.