Executive Compensation Governance Practices
The biggest development over the past 25 years in the world of compensation has been the dramatic changes in governance. This change commenced with executive positions in the early 1990s and continues today.
In March 2105, WCBC conducted a national research project on:
- executive compensation philosophy design;
- similarities/differences in compensation philosophy between executives and positions below executive;
- objectives of the executive compensation program;
- selection of peer group for compensation comparisons;
- pay positioning policies; and
- communication of the compensation philosophy.
Full results are available to participants only but we have summarized some of the highlights.
Participants in WCBC research projects receive a complete summary of the results at no cost. If you would like to be notified of future research projects, ensure you subscribe.