Why Participate in WCBC Compensation Surveys?
Compensation (or salary) surveys collect information employee’s salary and benefits from a wide variety of employers or a specific industry. Survey results give employers a picture of current market compensation levels enabling them to make decisions on how much and how to pay their employees.
Compensation surveys help organizations stay competitive. In a survey recently conducted by WCBC, 96% of employers believe that offering competitive base salaries is the most effective tool for attracting new employees, and 71% say it is the #1 way to manage retention and reduce turnover. Ensuring that benefits programs are competitive is important to 47% of employers who believe it reduces turnover.
- 400+ positions & information on group insurance, retirement benefits & compensation best practices
- We offer a selection of surveys and options to fit your needs and budget
- Our surveys are conducted by compensation professionals who ensure the data reported is accurate and complete
- Our surveys are uncomplicated but thorough
- WCBC has an excellent reputation for quality work
Perks of Participating
- Receive a 50% discount.
- Along with CompEssentials, participants receive complimentary access to CompPlus (a $1,500 value).
- Receive a complimentary report on actual & project salary increases (a $1,500 value).
Depending on the surveys you choose, you could save up to $9,000.
For more information on CompEssentials and CompPlus check out the “CompPlus″ tab.
12 Surveys Available
For additional information select one of the following:
COVERING MORE THAN 400 POSITIONS IN:
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Engineering & Technical
- Logistics, Manufacturing & Distribution
Data Reporting: Introducing CompPlus. Our online tool enables you to:
- customize reports based on location, industry, company size and more;
- select preferred percentiles and calculate how your pay compares to the market;
- exclude or include your organization’s data in your analysis (available to participants only); and
- age data.
Participants receive complimentary access to CompPlus (a $1,500 value). Along with CompPlus you also get access to CompEssentials at no extra cost. It gives you the best of both worlds.
CompEssentials does the sorting for you. WCBC segments that data into the most commonly used breakdowns so you can quickly target salary levels by:
- geographic location
- economic sector
- annual revenues
- number of employees
- selected industries
CompEssentials gives you the results in both excel and pdf formats.
- Notification about participation.
- Up-to-date information about survey reports.
- News, research updates and promotions regarding WCBC products.
For over 30 years WCBC has successfully provided compensation solutions to private, public & not-for-profit employers of all sizes from a wide variety of industries.
Note: Reports are offered exclusively for the internal compensation planning activities of individual employers. Reports are not available to libraries, career placement centers, HR consulting firms or any other entity that could re-sell the data, make it available to the general public or use the data in its commercial activities. WCBC reserves to right to accept or decline participation/purchase requests.